So, I figure it's been a long while since I posted, and those who do read may wonder if I dropped off the map. Here's what's been happening.
I told you about the apartment, and the move, and Doug's new job. Let's see. Right now I am staying with my parents, in the same room as three little boys, on a cot that in no way matches my Tempurpedic for comfort.... And I'm excited!!!!
You see, God took care of fitting in our inspection before the lights get turned off at our apartment, and he took care of lining up a carpet cleaner last minute after the one we had lined up had his machine broken. A friend of mine helped me clean out the apartment for the inspection until three in the morning this morning. It is so weird to walk in to an empty apartment after having seen it full of furniture and boxes on Sunday morning. My friend gave me some advice which ultimately helped us pass the inspection too.
Let's see, also, the boys and I are doing every possible busywork thing to keep our minds occupied. Tomorrow I will have to do a little cleaning and packing of the things I brought to my parent's house, but other than that, I am pretty well set and ready to go in two weeks.
God has not failed us. We are experiencing things that are reprocussions of our past financial decisions, but God has helped through it all and is caring for us to the end.
The only way to look right now is up, and it's upward that we're headed. I can hardly wait to get to Charleston and see what God has for us next.
A friend of mine posted Ephesians 3:20 on Facebook today, and I can think of no more appropriate verse for this post. "Now unto him that is able to do EXCEEDING ABUNDANTLY ABOVE all that we ask or think..." I'm so glad He is the God of more than enough.
How to Store Cornmeal to Prevent Spoilage
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment