Somedays, it seems that life as we know it is impossible.
This last month has been a series of the bad and the worse. Started out with Doug and Nate getting sinus infections. Then, I got poison Sumac, then Aaron smashed his finger in the door of the blue truck, then Doug's truck has a hole in the water something or the other, then Doug's mom has 2 stints put in, then Dad C. has too high potassium levels and gall stones. I am ready to get off of this merry-go-round.
I am so glad to know, though, until the Master Conductor brings the merry-go-round to a stop, there is hope in knowing that HE is at the controls, HE knows when I'm too dizzy to stand any longer, HE knows how much I can trust Him for. HE knows what is best for us. It seems right now, that he is weaving just the dark colors into the tapestry of our lives. I am so thankful, though, that HE knows what He is making, and that it will be BEAUTIFUL when it is over.
Days like today, I'm thankful that I believe HE knows best. Days that make no sense, Days I want to quit. HE is faithful. He is there. HE is working. God is good... ALL the time. ALL the time... God is good.
How to Store Cornmeal to Prevent Spoilage
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment