![]() |
| Photo Credit |
Somedays, it amazes me that God chooses to use me.
So many times, I fail. And fail miserably. That He still wants me to represent Him in His great work is enough to astound me.
Lately in my Bible reading, I have been reading about the children of Israel. The ways they failed God compassed every area of sin and abomination that God lists. Pride was usually their downfall. "I". That is a dreaded disease. It is usually when I focus on ME that I fall. It is when I forget that God did this. That God is the one responsible for my successes.
"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings." Psalm 40:2
HE did it!! HE brought me out. HE set my feet. HE established my goings. So often I tend to forget this!!
Lord, Please help me to remember that if it's good in my life, it's because YOU did it.


No comments:
Post a Comment