Thursday, April 12, 2012

Fun with Family

So, today, we took a school fieldtrip. All the way to Charleston.

We had a really good time looking at old churches,



the historic courthouse, (where the guard complimented the boys on their behavior and asked if they were homeschooled. When we answered yes, he said he could tell because they were actually listening and responding with interest to what we saw and read.)



  and the "Battery".


where we learned about a hero of Charleston during the Revolutionary War.


The boys had a lot of fun...except for the walking part.

It was a good day, overall.


:)





2 comments:

Busy1 said...

I check in with you and your family from time to time and I'm so excited and encouraged to see how the Lord has worked in your lives over the past year. Thank you for remaining faithful through the hard times. What a sweet testimony!!

Becky C said...

Thanks so much. I'm glad to be a blessing.