So, I made some really good granola cereal yesterday! It turned out very nicely, and there was enough for everyone for breakfast with 4 large jars left over.
Well, now for the kid thing. We're eating granola that I made, with milk, and Nate-Nate pipes up, "Momma, when I grow up, I want you to teach my wife how to make this." I say OK, 'cause I'm feeling good about this, when he says, "Cause my kids need to grow up strong and healthy, and my wife needs it, but I'm not gonna eat it, cause I don't like it."
Yeah, look at you laughing!! Now try to imagine keeping a straight face and rebuking said son about thankfulness. See how hard my job is??? But I do get the grand opportunity to tell you about it and sit here smiling since he can't read it and know how funny it was.


1 comment:
Out of the mouth of babes... ;)
Post a Comment