Aaron Micaiah is one of the craziest little boys I know. He makes me laugh so often.
The other day, he was eating tacos when all the sudden he pipes up, "Mommy, I know the Abraham Lincoln song!!" So I told him to finish his dinner and he could sing it for me. While he was eating, he began to sing, "Father Abraham, had many sons...." FUNNY!!
Then, he was sitting by the window "reading" a book, when he piped up, "Mommy, I'm gonna be a Daddy soon!!!!!" I said "WHAT?!?!?!?" He says, "See look," (pointing to his arm) "I have little hairs, and Daddy's have big hairs. When my hairs get long enough, then I'll be a DADDY!!!"
They never warned me how much I would laugh at my children.... they really should put that in the manual.
How to Store Cornmeal to Prevent Spoilage
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment