Have you ever uttered those words?? I have, a lot. With a 6 year old that's going on 45, I have to constantly tell him I'm smarter than he is.
Well, here lately, Doug and I have been on the receiving end of those words. Since Doug officially lost his job last month, then lost his secondary job today, we are learning in a whole new way how to trust our Heavenly Father, and that He really does know what He's doing.
God has met every need, right on time, in a more amazing way than we could imagine. As Doug and I continue to trust our Heavenly Father to provide and lead, it's a comfort to know that He really does know what He's doing!!
"For I know the thoughts that I think of you, saith the Lord. Thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to bring you to an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11
Big Family Food and Fun: August 2-8, 2026
5 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment