I don't know if I usually miss these things, but the boys have said the most adorable things lately, and I don't want to forget them, SO, here they are.
So, Andrew has a rough sounding cough this morning, and he tells me, "I think I have Cholesterol Arthritis. Is that what Daddy said he has?" LOL!!! (Inside of course!)
Then, we're doing school, and Nate-Nate is doing the letter "T". The picture on the top is one of those old toy telephones that I played with as a little girl. Nate-Nate asks, "What is THAT?????" Yup, nothing like making Mom feel ancient.
Then, studying children of the World, we were talking about Australia, and I asked what was something that could be made of wool. Nate says, "I know, I know, A fox, cause it's kinda like a wolf!!!!" LOL!!
Am I just immune to this most days??? Aaron was talking about swallowing his gum and said his esophogas (Learned from Magic Schoolbus) was in his shoulder. When I explained it was in his throat, he said, "No, that's where your throw-up is." Where do they come up with this???????????????? LOL
Then, tonight, Aaron was eating Skittles, and had a mouth full. He took them out, and said, "Look what's inside, BLOOD!" He was eating red ones.
Kids. Gotta love them.
How to Store Cornmeal to Prevent Spoilage
14 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment