So, first time I've tried this. We'll see how long I can stick at it. Got lots of thoughts floating through my head. SO, Today I have Poison Ivy. It keeps spreading all over every where. I have it under my eyes, and around my ears, and on my left hip. Going to hopefully go tomorrow and get that taken care of. They say there's a shot to make it stop and go in reverse.
Other than that, This is my first year homeschooling. It's FUN. Taken the last two school days off because of the fact that I've been close to miserable with this whole poison ivy stuff, but having a blast for the most part.
We'll try to do this better next time, but we're gonna sign off for the day, and see how this goes.
Bec
Big Family Food and Fun: August 2-8, 2026
5 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment